- Certificate of Education – University of Plymouth (UK)
- Certificate in Advanced Food Hygiene (now called CIEH Level 4 Award in Food Safety) - UK
Becky Bevers has over 20 years extensive experience of training and development gained across a variety of roles held in the public and private sectors. Becky began her training career in the leisure and hospitality industry where she gained experience training across sectors such as retail, catering and hospitality. A move into a freelance role followed to focus more on management development and soft skills where Becky worked with many UK government departments as well as private sector businesses.
Keen for a new challenge, Becky then moved into the recruitment sector where she gained extensive knowledge and experience of sales and negotiation, whilst broadening her knowledge and experience of management development.
For the past 8 years Becky has worked with many high profile international companies developing their people across the UK with an ever increasing number of overseas assignments in Dubai, Cambodia, Thailand, the USA and Australia. In Cambodia Becky has run successful workshops for Cellcard, Smart Axiata and Europ Continents. Becky understands the need for adaptability with her clients and has earned a reputation as a highly motivating and influential trainer.
Becky has proven experience of taking organisations through the entire training cycle from needs analysis to evaluation, and can demonstrate a proven track record of providing training and development solutions that have shown a measured improvement in performance and revenue.
Areas of Expertise
- All Sales including solution selling, negotiation and account management
- All levels of Management Development including Leadership development, performance management and strategic planning
- Soft skills including assertiveness, Neuro Linguistic Programming, time management and stress reduction
- Designed and delivered a Sales Academy within a large multinational recruitment company that resulted in a 32% uplift in sales for the consultants who attended against an agreed target of 15%
- Designed and delivered a complete Introduction to Sales training programme which was accredited by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation
- 85% of fee-earning staff that attended one of Becky’s sales programmes achieved an uplift in billings
Sector & Client Experience
|Sector Experience||Previous Clients|