- Master of Geography, Bordeaux (France)
- Certificate in Project Management, Unterhaching & Jaderberg (Germany)
- Certificate in Facilitation, Berlin Journalist School (Germany)
- Certificate in Goal Mapping, Life Coaching Academy, Bundall (Australia)
- Diploma in Geography, Macroeconomics and Political Science, Frankfurt (Germany)
Gregor is a practising Life & Business Coach with 20 years of experience as a manager, trainer and facilitator with international companies such as Airbus, Bertelsmann, Boeing and The Leading Hotels of the World. Gregor has facilitated workshops and conducted trainings in China, England, Germany, Japan, Mali, Ivory Coast, Spain, Thailand and the United States. He has lived in Cambodia since 2016.
Gregor believes that individuals and teams become motivated and inspired through Coaching, leading to improved performance and better results.
Gregor built up his expertise through conducting product trainings for global luxury hotel chains. Later, Gregor followed his passion for aviation, he holds a Sport Pilot’s License, where he worked with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), facilitated customer conferences and trainings with Business Aviation clients and Airline customers globally.
During his work in the Boeing Group, Gregor gathered experience with Lean Management and Kaizen as a tool for continuous improvement which triggered his interest in optimisation strategies. This subsequently led him to pursue a career in Life & Business Coaching. Gregor is educated by the Life Coaching Academy in Bundall, Queensland, Australia.