- MSc Training & Performance Management – University of Leicester (UK)
- BSc (Hons) Retail Management – Loughborough University (UK)
- YMCA NVQ Level 3 Personal Trainer and Nutrition Adviser (UK)
Sara Perry is an experienced learning and development professional with over 20 years’ experience gained within both the public and private sectors in the UK and Asia. As well as proven experience in supporting organisations through the complete L&D cycle from needs analysis to evaluation resulting in sustained service improvement, Sara has also worked with organisations to develop a strong culture and to embed company values as well as using effective performance management to bring about positive change and sustained personal and business success.
Having worked in a number of multi-national environments in the UK and in Asia, Sara has developed a strong understanding of the need to recognise, understand and respect cultural differences in the work that she does and is expert in helping merge cultures to bring about organisational success.
Sara values time spent getting to know her clients to allow her to work intuitively to provide down to earth, simple and practical learning and development interventions that really work and add value for the individual and to the organisation.
Sara has a reputation as an approachable, no nonsense, lively facilitator who provides safe space for everyone within organisations to explore the best solutions to help them grow professionally.
Sara has personally experienced positive shifts in her own business through changes made to her diet, lifestyle and mindset and, recognizing how valuable this lifestyle knowledge is for individuals at all levels in organisations, where applicable shares this learning as part of the learning and development projects she is involved in.
Areas of Expertise
- Leadership development including people and performance management, strategic planning, personal well-being as a tool for leadership success
- Soft skills including assertiveness, effective communication, time management, personal well-being and stress reduction
- Developing and embedding organisation culture and values
- Effective team building and management