- Bachelor HSc Comm. (Honours) IIUM
- Global Training & Development Leadership Award by the World Training & Development Congress 2017
- Accredited Professional Learning Facilitator (Mastery), Take Charge
- Certificate in Training, HRDF (TTT/9396)
- Instructor, “5 Choices to Extraordinary Productivity”, FranklinCovey
- Instructor, “Leadership Conversations Tool”, WorkForce Performance
- Master Trainer & Learning Coach, Leadership & Professional Development, Accenture Learning
- Trainer Instructor, Information Mapping™, IMI
Nadzrin has 20 years’ experience in learning and development in the areas of personal and organizational development and has delivered almost 12,000 hours of learning programs at both middle and upper management levels. In Cambodia he has trained participants from Manulife, Prudential, RMA, Cambodian Public Bank, HKL, Indochina Starfish Foundation, Lotus Green Team, SL International and Forest & Livelihood Organisation.
His key career role was Project Delivery Lead and Master Learning Coach at the Accenture Kuala Lumpur Connected Learning Centre for 7 years where he delivered learning programs to employees from around the world. Nadzrin has gained deep knowledge and skills in interpersonal, intercultural and written communication, evidenced in being accredited and certified by international bodies such as the TRACOM Group (Social Styles), Workforce Performance LLC (Leadership Conversations), Infomation Mapping International and FranklinCovey (5 Choices to Extraordinary Productivity).
His experience has allowed him to develop effective learning content and services for clients. He has facilitated learning within Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, The Philippines, India, Cambodia and the USA and has served clients such as Henkel, BHP Billiton, Barclays Bank, PETRONAS (and its subsidiaries), Talisman Energy, Celcom, IIUM, FELCRA and KEMAS.
Outside of the corporate world, he lectures for the Kulliyyah of Languages and Management in Intercultural Communication at the International Islamic University Malaysia, is currently the English language associate editor for SENI BELADIRI, the only Malaysian martial arts magazine and is a professional actor for the Academy of Creative Transformation.