- MBA Henley Management College, Reading University
- MSc Social Psychology and Economics from the London School of Economics
- BA Hons in Politics from the University of Hull
- Master Practitioner in Group Dynamics and Non-Verbal Communication
- Certified Practitioner in the Spony Profiling Model (SPM) an integrated cross-cultural / organisational development framework & coaching tool
- Certified Practitioner in Spiral Dynamics Level 1 & 2 and Change State Indicator (CSI)
- Certified Practitioner in Myers Briggs Type Indicator
- Practitioner in Enneagram and the Narrative Tradition
- Practitioner in Netform - Social Network Analysis and cultural change tool
Natalie Turner is an experienced innovation and organisational development specialist with a background in strategy development, leadership and cultural change. Her work enables organisations to Increase Revenue, see a Return on Investment, build Stronger Brands and create Innovative Cultures that lead to increased collaboration, commercial focus and employee engagement. She was voted one of the top 50 female leaders by CMO Asia in 2016.
Natalie founded The Entheo Network in July 2006 and has worked for and consulted with some of the world’s leading organisations including American Express, Kelloggs, Cisco Systems, Lloyds Register and British Telecom. She has also run leadership and innovation workshops at SMU and been an international speaker on innovation, entrepreneurship and leadership at a variety of conferences and universities.
An experienced business facilitator, trainer and consultant; Natalie works to unlock the potential of organisations and people to help them create new products and services whilst focusing on the development of innovation skills, capabilities and culture. Natalie is currently writing "Yes You Can Innovate: Discover and Develop your Creative Potential," to be published in January 2018." With over twenty years of experience, working in entrepreneurial start-ups, corporate incubators and senior management roles in business; Natalie is passionate about the application of ideas into tangible, practical and operational results.