Team Building X Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
Every year, organisations spend money and time on team building events. The result? Often a temporary feel-good moment.
To make team building efforts have long-lasting effects, The Capacity Specialists has partnered with The Idea to create programs that achieve 2 goods - build stronger teams in your organisation AND make a positive and lasting difference in the larger community. By integrating learning with a meaningful CSR activity, your employees will remember the event for longer.
The Capacity Specialists Team Building Programs are theme-focused, and fully customised, based on the goal or challenge your organisation is trying to address.
Common benefits include:
- A better understanding of each other
- Effective communication
- Reduced conflict
- Spontaneous and wholehearted collaboration
- Higher productivity and output
- Long-term and meaningful employee engagement
Why Invest in CSR?
- Improves your organisation’s public image
- Builds positive brand reputation and attracts positive media attention
- Increases customer loyalty
- Access to finance and ease of doing business
- Investors are more likely to back a reputable company
- Good relationships with local authorities makes doing business easier
- Talent Management
- Boosts employee engagement, stimulates professional and personal development
- Attracts high calibre staff
About the Current CSR Program
The Green Space Program aims to create a network of edible gardens in underserved schools across the country through collaboration between the public and the private sector.