The Capacity Specialists has been hosting free webinars since 2019, to support organisations to gain new insights in areas relevant to improving their people and their performance. We are happy to share our library of webinars here for your viewing pleasure.
Experiential Learning & Traditional Training Driving Positive Change in Your People
June 2009 | Learn:
- How Experiential Learning has made corporate classrooms more engaging and participative
- The effectiveness of Experiential Learning which promotes a collaborative learning environment vs traditional training which seeks to control the process
- How you can begin to make changes in your organisation to shift from a Training mindset to a Learning mindset
Gamification – Linking Rewards To Behaviour Change
Aug 2009 | Many trainers use games and activities as part of their training programs. But how many know how to apply them strategically to align with the learning and organisational goals?
Learn how to:
- Differentiate between Games, Game-based learning and Gamification
- Apply the 8 human drive model in daily work and training programs
- Use gamification for Awareness, Knowledge, Commitment and Skills